[pct-l] Selling my tarptent contrail ($140)

Gideon Scher gideonscher at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 17:54:23 CST 2014

Hi to all

I am selling my Tarptent Contrail (http://www.tarptent.com/contrail.html)
that I used for part of my PCT 2013 thru-hike. I am selling the tent for
$140. The tent is in excellent condition and is fully seam sealed (by Henry
Shires himself). The tent also has brand new zippers that replaced the
original ones. The new zippers were recently installed, also by Henry
Shires. There are no rips, tears or problems of any kind. I have the
original stakes that came with the tent. One is slightly bent, but this
does not affect its performance. The tent is truly in excellent condition
and ready for another thru-hiker/ultralighter to take it out onto the
trail. I am returning home to Israel from Menlo Park (San Francisco Bay
area) this sunday afternoon. After that I will not be here to sell it.
Please email me off-list if interested.
ThanksGideon (BearCat)