[pct-l] Waterlogged

Diane Soini dianesoini at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 20:21:17 CST 2014

I will try to remember to post the link to the review rather than suggest the book. The book is rather dry and wordy, but it’s audience is doctors, I think. I feel bad not recommending the book because he did go to all the trouble to write it. But I’ll send links to both.

Shroomer is right, it’s the “Born to Run” of hydration. We aren’t born broken. Not our feet, not our thirst, and probably not anything else, either. If we eat and drink real food, lift heavy things and run real fast now and then and walk around all the time, get some sun, go to bed at hiker midnight and hang around with hiker trash at Shroomer’s house as often as possible, we’ll all be happy, healthy and live long, rewarding lives.

Diane