[pct-l] Advise needed for yo-yo hike

Jim & Jane Moody moodyjj at comcast.net
Fri Feb 28 07:36:09 CST 2014

Daniel,
I see a couple of potential issues. First, I believe that it is illegal to enter the US along the trail south from Manning Park. I'm assuming you're a US citizen. If that's important, I guess you could get a ride to Hart's Pass, hike north 30 miles to Monument 78, then back south.

Second, won't there still be a lot of snow in the Northern Cascades in late May / early June? I'm sure Andrea Dinsmore would be a reliable source for that info.

Good luck,
Mango