[pct-l] Warrior Hike in the footsteps of Earl Shaffer

JPL jplynch at crosslink.net
Fri Feb 28 10:49:59 CST 2014

Yep!!  Didn't know about this group, thanks for sharing.  And here's more,
two related organizations, Team RWB (Red, White and Blue) and The Pledge:
http://www.allegiance-dg.com/thepledge/
http://www.teamrwb.org/
The local chapter of Team RWB participated in a half-marathon race on our
trail, which will be part of the Potomac Heritage NST (one day if we can
ever get our local politicians off the dime).  They race in full battle
gear.  Impressive bunch of guys and gals.