[pct-l] 7 day hike mid march suggestions

Ron Graybill rgraybill44 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 16:16:28 CST 2014

I'm just a lowly section hiker, if you're willing to come down to Southern
California, I'd recommend starting at Mile 60 (Sunrise Trail, thus avoiding
the snow on Mt. Laguna) and hiking to Mile 162 (Cedar Springs Trail, the
southern edge of the trail closure.)  That would be an average of almost 15
miles per day for a seven-day hike.