[pct-l] Warrior Hike in the footsteps of Earl Shaffer

Trevor McKee trevormckee85 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 28 14:12:27 CST 2014

This is great.

The Northwest Outward Bound School also offers full scholarship courses to their vets programs. You can sign up for a river or mountain section free of charge.

Check it out here:

http://www.outwardbound.org/veteran-adventures/outward-bound-for-veterans/

It's great to see so many resources for those who served our country out there. Thanks for sharing.

Mayor Trevor