[pct-l] Down storage

happy truckers happytruckers at gmail.com
Wed Jan 1 19:13:43 CST 2014

I recently bought a vintage and very soiled down bag and hand-washed it in
my bathtub using warm water and 'Sport Wash by SnoSeal' detergent (about $9
@ big-box store). It took 4 cycles of soak/gently press/rinse before the
rinse water was clear, but now i have a beautiful, fluffy 1970's E. Bauer
bag all ready for my retro hike. Now, i need to find one of those cool
orange Camptrails single-walls and more spare gaskets for my svea. There is
also a very experienced down repair/cleaning service in the Seattle area,
whose name escapes me right now.