[pct-l] Pct-L Digest, Vol 72, Issue 29

Dan Welch welchenergy at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 11:29:16 CST 2014

I just got off the phone with the Idyllwild branch of the San Bernardino
Nat'l Forest.  They told me that the May Valley Rd looks bleak for opening
by April.  However, I was told a ranger by the name of Andy Smith is working
with PCTA for a re-route around the fire closure to avoid the long stretch
of highway walk or hitchhike.  I'll try to get in and stay in that loop and
keep the list posted.

Timberline