[pct-l] Extra oil that you carry

Jim & Jane Moody moodyjj at comcast.net
Mon Jan 6 13:24:45 CST 2014

AM,
I would not recommend carrying extra oil at the beginning unless it is very cold. I sent myself several restaurant packets of olive oil in each resupply box. I did not take a stove in 2012 or 2012 (sections from Chester to MP) but if you're going to cook, you might need more oil, depending on what and how you're cooking. I added the olive oil to reconstituted bean mix, cous-cous, or mashed potatoes.
Mango