[pct-l] Klymit Inertia (was: RE: sleeping bag vs quilt)

Jim Marco jdm27 at cornell.edu
Mon Jan 6 21:45:54 CST 2014

Heather,
	Yeah, I have one. But because of all the tossing and turning I do, I just went back to my standard NeoAir Medium. I was in a construction accident more than twenty years ago (24 or 25) that screwed up a couple vertebra/disks. Sleeping is never all that comfortable, I have learned to just ignore the pain, and roll when I start getting stiff. That said, I wake up with the inertia in odd positions. I put my leg through it a couple times. It is a bit narrower than the neoair, so I am always fooling with it to stay on it. After the first two weeks, I switched back. Not sure how it does in cold weather, I didn't use it till June, so it never saw snow. I liked the idea I could put it inside my SS, but I never got a chance to test it. On hot nights it was no better or worse that the neoair, despite using my bag as a quilt. It *is* thinner, I think it is only about 1-3/4" thick.
	My thoughts only . . .
		jdm