[pct-l] Cost of hike

marmot marmot marmotwestvanc at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 10 15:06:28 CST 2014

It cost $1.00 per mile 25 years ago. Please don't count on it being any where close to that now. Unless you camp or share in town, motels are $100 per night. I can think of at least 10 likely places where you might spend a night in town. Add food,fuel,gear,transport to trail and back. It cost me over a $100 in postage to get through Wash so that I had decent food in my mail drops. I can't hike eating junk. Marmot

Sent from my iPhone