[pct-l] Mountain Fire Closure

Stephen Clark rowriver at gmail.com
Sat Jan 11 13:56:11 CST 2014

Spitler Peak Trail is at the end of Apple Canyon Road. You enter where the
Hurkey Creek County Park sign is, stay right on Apple Canyon to the end.
The trail is 5 miles to where it intersects the PCT but that entire area,
from Hurkey Creek on, is within the boundaries of the U.S. Forest Service
Mountain Fire Closure Order 13 -18.
Quackers