[pct-l] You still haven't accepted methowskye at gmail.com's friend

marmot marmot marmotwestvanc at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 12 16:26:01 CST 2014

I know some who did the AT carrying a saxophone . But it depends on how much you really need what you are thinking of leaving behind. Lots of stuff I thought I needed, I wouldn't even think of putting in my pack now. Remember you can always send it home and replace it with a smaller camera if it starts to feel silly. 6 #'s is a wicked heavy camera.
Just a thought. Remember it's just a series of 5 to 7 day backpacking trips strung together. If you've done the Wonderland Trail you can do this.
Marmot
Sent from my iPhone