[pct-l] send maps

Adrian Santos santos666091525 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 13 19:55:29 CST 2014

Hello
I got last year into this of hiking  and really got me.so 2014 is going to be the PCT.... I live in U.K and I am thinking to send my maps ( as I can print them at work) by regular mail, airmail.could I send those maps to american post office, they will hold my packets for 2 weeks as the USPS????

any ideas or advise of how to send my maps over there, someone did it??
other question!over here is now about 35 F and I am ok with my clothes, how cold get in the sierras in summer? how cold is a regular night in the PCT????

thanks in advance for any replykind regardsAdrian