[pct-l] 2014 or 2015

Dan Welch welchenergy at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 12:00:25 CST 2014

If you have the time and motivation btwn now and March to really prepare,
I'd say go for it this year.  Two months is a good bit of time if that is
your primary focus.  If you can get yourself in reasonable hiking shape by
March, you'll accomplish the rest of your training on the trail. Who knows
what next year will bring in terms of snow, personal health or whatever?!

Good luck!