[pct-l] Trail angels will need help this year

belcherjd at juno.com belcherjd at juno.com
Fri Jan 17 14:01:20 CST 2014

This was posted on Facebook PCT Class of 2014 by Cherry Bomb and I think we can all agree with her:

Kathryn Nicole
10:34am Jan 17 So as we are all aware of the California Drought now, I want to bring something up. While water caches should never be relied upon as a source, the reality is, they are a HUGE part of the SoCal section. Does anyone know if any of the angels that maintain the caches need help this year, either with stocking or funding the effort? How can we help?

And on a general note, I propose we support Trail Angels more than ever this year. No one is entitled to any of this help and magic so lets show our gratitude by digging in our pockets and supporting the folks who support us. Let's show respect when staying at an Angel's home...you know, just be rad grateful people. It sure would suck to see them stop doing what they're doing because it has become unsustainable.

'til later
Jon (Gandalf)