[pct-l] Found some yummy new things at the Asian market

Diane Soini dianesoini at gmail.com
Sat Jan 18 08:40:37 CST 2014

On Jan 18, 2014, at 5:03 AM, Yoshihiro Murakami wrote:

> If you do not want to eat meat, eat the combination of rice and soy
> bean products( Natto, Koyadofu (dry tofu, etc )). Then you can
> obtain enough protein without meat. That is the ancient technique
> of  priest in Japan.

Are priests celibate in Japan? It would make sense then that they
would eat a lot of soy foods.

The fish snacks are pretty good, but it seems the Japanese ones are
softer and moister and the Thai ones are crisper and less smelly. But
they look like the same kind of little fish prepared the same way.
The dried sweet potatoes were Chinese, probably full of poison or not
even potatoes.

I still can't find the dried green vegetables and carrots anywhere.