[pct-l] Found some yummy new things at the Asian market

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Sat Jan 18 18:34:52 CST 2014

Dear Diane

Some of the Buddhism priests never want to kill any creature ( plants are
excluded, they avoid meat, fish etc. ). But, the relying all the nutrition
on plants arises nutrition problem. The protein problem.  Fortunately, much
protein is contained in rice,  However, there is little lysine of essential
amino acids. On the other hand, soybean contains much protein, and has much
of lysine.  Therefore, when we eat the combination of rice and soybean, we
utilize much protein from the same food taken separately. The natural
frieze dry tofu ( Koyadofu ) was found and invented by the Buddhism priests
living in Mt. Koya, 800 years ago.  Now it prevailed all over Japan. Natto
has strong order, so some people dislikes Natto. Natto was eaten in Kanto
area ( The east side of Japan, including Tokyo ).

Japanese likes fish (  I am not a typical Japanese, as you know ) The
complete dry fish is rare. They want to eat as fresh as possible.

> I still can't find the dried green vegetables and carrots anywhere.

Yes, they do not want to export their products. I don't know the reason.
Simply, they do not know how to export their products to USA.

If you really want to buy Japanese dry vegetables, please contact me off
line. I will buy vegetables, receive it, and export it to you. You should
pay me the fee later.

--
Sincerely
Low Gear (trail name) ---  Low Gear Song was written by Diane with Trail

Hiro   ( the short name of Yoshihiro Murakami  村上宣寛 )
facebook  http://www.facebook.com/completewalker
Blogs  http://completewalker.blogspot.jp/
Photo  https://picasaweb.google.com/104620544810418955412/
Backpacking since 1980 in Japan, A foreign member of PCTA;  JMT( 2009,
2010, 2011, 2012), Wind River Range, Glacier NP (2013)