[pct-l] Going stoveless and resupply as you go

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 21:00:52 CST 2014

You can't expect to find good food at all stops and that's where Yogi's
Town Guide comes in.  Check what places you can expect to be able to find a
good selection of food and once there, use it as the place to ship food
forward to the next little spots that have poor selection and keep on going
up the trail that way.  I did most of the PCT that way and it works fine.
 Carry a few weeks of Yogi's guide with you so you know where to ship to.

Shroomer