[pct-l] Idyllwild to ADZPCTKO

Michele Starry shelstar71 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 21 21:46:55 CST 2014

Greetings!  My mom and I are hiking the PCT this year, departing April 15 (tax day AND a full moon!).  We expect to be to Idyllwild on Thursday or Friday, April 24-25.  We wanted to head back down to ADZPCTKO but aren't sure how to do that.  Is anyone going to be heading from Idyllwild to the ADZPCTKO and then back on Sunday after the kick-off?  We're hoping to maybe kick in on gas money in exchange for a ride.  We're thinking this might be a bit far and maybe we have to skip the kick-off.  Anyone have any ideas?  Appreciate the help....

-Michele
www.swollenfeat.com