[pct-l] PCT Section B Questions--Thanks!

Frederick Baier frederickbaier at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 22 01:40:50 CST 2014

Aloha All You Good People,

Thanks for all the good 'gouge' (i.e., info/insight/the low-down/the skinny) on some Section B work-arounds! I have some thinkin' to do, and am intrigued by the Palm Canyon Trail alternative, so I'll explore that on GE as well. Anyhoo, I want to get this section knocked out this year as I can only do two sections a year when lucky (although I did go up Fuji-san last July for the sunrise--very sublime--a bit after my spring '13 Sec A/PCT deflowering, so I got my two trips in). Many mahalos! Big waves tonight!!

Cheers & Aloha, Fritz
Aiea, Hawaii-nei