[pct-l] Ray's Food Place

Jackie McDonnell yogihikes at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 09:13:43 CST 2014

Off the top of my head, I can think of three "Ray's Food Place" in my book:
 Mt. Shasta, Etna, and Sisters.  They are listed like this:

Mt. Shasta:  Ray's Food Place Supermarket
Etna:  Ray's Food Place (large grocery store)
Sisters:  Ray's Food Place Supermarket

If people don't understand what the words "grocery store", "supermarket",
or "Convenience Store", "C-Store", or "full resupply" mean, then I can't
help you.  There's only so much hand-holding we can do.  At some point,
hikers need to figure stuff out on their own.

Yogi
www.pcthandbook.com