[pct-l] Going stoveless and resupply as you go

Meike dideldadum at web.de
Wed Jan 22 11:25:45 CST 2014

Scott,

You amaze me, you bottomless pit of information. Thanks for the time you
take to help!
Gives me more confidence that it can be done without real problems. I'm
not a health freak at all, but knowing that I can get good stuff in most
places (and use Yogis book to figure out where the best chances are)
helps a lot.

Thanks to all the helpful answers,
Meike