[pct-l] Winter training skills camp

Paint Your Wagon n801yz at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 22 13:36:50 CST 2014

Ned,

Thank you for the great follow up.

Did you know that some classes are being reported as closed on the website that’s being constructed?
I seemed to have misplaced the link at the moment...
I wanted to compare that list with the one you posted here, to make sure; what’s what... in other words-
check to see that they are not conflicting with each other, or wish to be informed as to which has the correct status.
Make sense? Thanks again.

<>Paint<>

PS I humble approach thee on bended knee and seek thy forgiveness for referring to you as Ed. DOH!