[pct-l] Snow shoes, Crampons and micro spikes.......

Andrea Dinsmore andrea at dinsmoreshikerhaven.com
Wed Jan 22 16:56:01 CST 2014

We are trying to put together a loaner program for snow shoes, crampons and
micro spikes. They have been needed and not readily available up here in
the Skykomish, WA. area. Anyone who may have no need for the ones you used
to use.......please consider us. Our last couple of winters have been
brutal up here. Like to be able to loan them out and have them returned
after the hiker finishes the trail.  Kind of like the Bear Can loaner
program.

Thanks,

Andrea Dinsmore
Skykomish/Baring Trail Angel