[pct-l] Plea for Fire Safety 2014

Diane Soini dianesoini at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 20:13:33 CST 2014

Going stoveless is not the same thing as not having any fire starting
materials. Eating cold food is not the same as not having survival
equipment. In fact, going stoveless doesn't even necessarily mean
you're not carrying a stove. It just means you are eating food that
need not be cooked. Does that make more sense to everyone? Can we all
stop being so darn pedantic?