[pct-l] Going stoveless and resupply as you go

Meike dideldadum at web.de
Thu Jan 23 12:32:54 CST 2014

Hello Paint,

I admit you do not have to introduce yourself. I secretly and silenty
enjoyed your posts as they always are a bit more than just
informational. Just like this one, you really Paint it for me.

I am by now getting a pretty good idea what to expect. So at a grocery
store or bigger there will be no problems finding no-cook foods and at a
Convenience store or smaller you can do it if you are not too picky for
that moment. Question answered, it is doable :)

Are you going to hike your remaining miles this year?

Meike