[pct-l] Bear Canisters

stonedancer1 at aol.com stonedancer1 at aol.com
Thu Jan 23 17:58:34 CST 2014

You might consider having the bear canister all the way thru to Donner Summit.  The bears are particularly active lately.  Homeowners at Echo Lake, around Tahoe and even as far down as Reno are having bears in their trash. I saw bear evidence myself in these three places within the last 2 months. Remember the bear can is to discourage bears habituation to human food sources.

Stone Dancer

Publisher of AThru-Hiker's Heart, by No Way Ray Echols

" If  you're not living on the EDGE, you're taking up way too much space."