[pct-l] Hiker Addiction: PCT Southern California

Diane Soini dianesoini at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 19:41:48 CST 2014

Nobody responded to you.

Nobody probably has done this. Most people fear the So Cal section.
But you have a great idea. You can probably find somewhere cheap on
the desert side, maybe in Palmdale or Lancaster, or down in the Apple
Valley/Phelan area.

I hiked from my house in Santa Barbara, to the PCT near Hikertown and
then north. Some day I'd like to hike from my house to the PCT and go
south. But where I live isn't cheap. I work all the time.