[pct-l] Subject: Re: Message 18: This Year's Going to Be Awesome! Woo! - Recommendations for Lightweight Flashlight for Night Hiking

lee staley leestcoast at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 11:39:46 CST 2014

I'm currently using a Petzl Tikka Plus, which seems adequate for night
hiking and is light at 83g.  I previously used a Black Diamond Spot,
which had more lumens than the Petzl, and definitely worked good for
night hiking in the heat.  I'd check out the new Spot, which has a tap -
touch adjustment, more lumens, and is only slightly heavier - 90g.

Cruz Control

On 1/24/14, 9:07 AM, CClark wrote: Any recommendations for a lightweight
flashlight that's powerful enough for night hiking?  I've been using a
BlackDiamond Ion, but it doesn't create enough light for me to hike at
night.