[pct-l] "PCTHYOH" app downloading Halfmile's maps

Dan Welch welchenergy at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 15:07:02 CST 2014

Jim,

I am interested in the Half mile maps, but that is not a big issue with me -
I already have the maps on my phone.  What is a HUGE benefit to me is that
the PCTHYOH app uploads emails to the postholer blog.  I just tried this and
it is SOOO much easier than doing it manually!  No more messing with the
brackets and the exact syntax and having to remember or locate and key in my
12 digit code.  It's wonderful.  Thanks for letting us know about that
feature.

Timberline