[pct-l] storing food?

Timothy Nye timpnye at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 19:10:51 CST 2014

IMHO, if the current extreme drought conditions continue to prevail there will be some very hungry wild life, including bears. My past observations led me to conclude that if you separated yourself from your food, bears assumed it was up for grabs and therefore finders keepers. Bears may, and I say may, be emboldened this year, especially in areas where they have previously encountered people with some regularity, to push the envelope in this regard.

Sent from my iPad