[pct-l] Why California's Trails Are Disappearing From Our Maps

Jim Banks JimLBanks at verizon.net
Sun Jan 26 22:28:25 CST 2014

You didn't experience it because Ken and his crew did the work two years
ago!

I suggest you get out on a trail crew and see for yourself what goes into
maintaining the trail and what happens to the trail when it is not
maintained.  I think your remark "don't let the truth get in the way of a
good story" calls for an apology to Ken and his crew.

I-Beam