[pct-l] storing food?

Ned Tibbits ned at mountaineducation.org
Mon Jan 27 16:11:47 CST 2014

Ditto! It's more of a matter of convenience for me. Since we are out on the
snow for 70 days a year, we do a lot of cooking inside the tent. The nice
thing is that I don't have to get out of my sleeping bag or tent to fire up
the stove and enjoy a warm meal while the storm or mosquitoes rage outside!

Ned Tibbits, Director
Mountain Education
www.mountaineducation.org