[pct-l] storing food?

Trevor McKee trevormckee85 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 28 14:59:27 CST 2014

if anyone is on the fence about using a bear canister for food storage in sensitive areas just go to "the bear talk" at kickoff.

last year they had a yosemite ranger showing pictures of long-term damage to habituated bears. "long term" as in the one's who are not shot or "destroyed" after coming back for more.

the talk was somewhat depressing but really well done and educational. check it out this year if you can.

-mayor trevor

Sent from my iPhone