[pct-l] Government shutdown

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 21:13:06 CST 2014

Hey Diane,

I believe dynamite is OK in situations of really big tree trunks that need
removal in wilderness areas, but not chainsaws.  Or at least that is what I
was told by the several trail crew I came across in WA in 2011.  They were
using hand tools and crosscut saws, but were prepared to use dynamite if
needed.  Dynamite is pretty old technology and I guess it's allowed were
modern methods are not.

Shroomer