[pct-l] Womens lightweight backpack?

Paint Your Wagon n801yz at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 30 00:41:18 CST 2014

>>> Any suggestions for a 17 inch torso? <<<

Yes!

The Granite Gear Blaze A.C. 60 Ki at 2lbs. 14ozs.
http://www.granitegearstore.com/Blaze-AC-60-Ki--P223C64.aspx

and the Granite Gear Crown V.C. 60 Ki at 2lbs. 2ozs.
http://www.granitegearstore.com/Crown-VC-60-Ki-P314.aspx

The frames are removable and weigh 5ozs. a piece.
The women’s torso sizes are short and regular.
The men’s torso sizes are short and regular.
I have a short torso and tried on the men’s short (Blaze) and the women’s regular (Blaze).
They both fit my torso, but the men’s short was the better fit of the two if I had to pick just one.
The men’s back pad (short) was about 1 1/2” to 2” shorter than the women’s back pad (regular) when placed against one another.
I found them in stock at an REI store in AZ.

Take a look.

<>Paint<>