[pct-l] fuel mailing?

Stephen Clark rowriver at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 03:41:01 CST 2014

Interesting commentary.
I have mailed fuel canisters via USPS for the last 3 years and not found it
to be particularly difficult. All I ever had to do was declare it...  they
stamped it "Ground Transportation Only" and took it.
Maybe it depends on how well your local post office understands the current
rules. After 9/11 there were were very strict rules about shipping
potentially explosive items but these were relaxed a few years back.