[pct-l] Why California's Trails Are Disappearing From Our Maps

Daniel Zellman danielzellman at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 09:51:31 CST 2014

Well, I guess it's a matter of priorities, right? If we (as a society)
truly valued these trails, we would pay to maintain them. You can get a
pretty clear idea of any given society's priorities by looking at its
budget. I could go on, but this is ultimately a political discussion, and
as such probably doesn't belong here, when folks are trying to plan their
2014 thru-hikes.

-dz
(co-captain, Team no Hurries)

--
Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.
    --Buddhist proverb