[pct-l] Amazon.Com Resupply

Daniel Zellman danielzellman at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 12:45:21 CST 2014

Kendall,

We used Amazon with very good results on our 2013 thru-attempt. Most
economical to become a Prime member ($80/yr) which gives you free two-day
shipping of most items. Things like fuel canisters (and/or other hazardous
materials) have to go ground, so they're not included in Prime, and you
thus have to order them a couple of weeks out, but we got Chia seeds,
shoes, fuel, reading material, and tea, among other things, using Amazon
along the way.

-dz
(co-captain, Team no Hurries)

--
Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.
    --Buddhist proverb