[pct-l] Feet

mark utzman blackbelthiker at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 18:45:09 CST 2014

Hello All, I have been developing a small callous on the ball of my left
foot, below the pinky and second toes, and it has been growing slowly over
the past 2 months. Now it is a little uncomfortable when I walk, causing I
guess a pressure point. I attribute the start of it from a pair of work
boots I began wearing about 8 or 9 months ago. I no longer wear the boots,
but my question is, is there a way to remove the callous? I dont wan't it
to get worse, but as it is now, it is uncomfortable. Any advice or opinions
would be appreciated. Thanks! Mark