[pct-l] New Mountain Education videos on YouTube!

Jackie McDonnell yogihikes at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 17:28:42 CDT 2014

Well, I'm looking at your site right now, and it clearly states:
 "Suggested contribution: $300 per person", not $100 per day as  you state
in your email.  So at least get the facts correct from your own website.

A "suggested contribution" is an implied fee, plain and simple.  In all
environments, people who don't pay the "suggested contribution" are viewed
as moochers.  Nobody wants to be a mooch, so people pay your fee.  That's
not free.  Simply stating "suggested contribution" implies that people
SHOULD PAY.  You know that, so stop pretending.  You're not stupid.  You
know exactly what you're doing.

What did you do to me?  Nothing personal.  I simply do not like your
campaign of misinformation.  It has gone on for far too long, and now I'm
voicing my opinion.  PCT-L readers can agree with me or disagree with me.
 It does not matter.

Regarding my book, of course I don't "lend it out on a donation basis".  I
operate a business.  A legitimate business.  I've never pretended
otherwise.  I charge a set price, I have filed all the necessary forms, and
I pay taxes on my income.  Legitimately.

Yogi
www.yogisbooks.com