[pct-l] Drakesbad Guest Ranch

Meridith Rosendahl meridith.rosendahl at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 18:23:45 CDT 2014

Drakesbad is open to hikers and seems this year, with new management, is
more hiker friendly than with the last managers.  Breakfast and lunch are
about $12-14.  There is a special hiker dinner for about $14 and you do not
need reservations.  If you want the 5-star menu it is about $22 and
reservations are required.  There is no laundry, being renovated.  Do your
laundry in Chester.  There is a new shower for hikers only and pool use
will be considered on a hiker-by-hiker basis.  All of this is from my
memory because I am away from my information, but it's close.  Good luck,
it's a wonderful place.

Piper's Mom