[pct-l] Bickering.

JPL jplynch at crosslink.net
Thu Jul 3 17:14:14 CDT 2014

Good question.  For some reason, a couple of trolls have decided to launch
into lobbing rhetorical grenades at Mountain Education.  The only reason I
can find is that Mountain Education is pretty good at what they do, so
naturally the trolls crawl out from under their rocks and start in with the
nit picking.  Very predictable.