[pct-l] "Business"

Brick Robbins brick at brickrobbins.com
Fri Jul 4 12:37:22 CDT 2014

On Fri, Jul 4, 2014 at 3:37 AM, Jackie McDonnell <yogihikes at gmail.com> wrote:
> Are the Trail Angels operating a business?  Probably, but I'm not sure.  In
> my opinion, the Trail Angel situation is very similar to Ned's with two
> obvious exceptions:

One cannot use Websters Dictionary and common sense to answer these
questions, because each jurisdiction has its own laws, regulations and
case law that determines the answer.

Regulators, lawyers and judges have certainly answered that question
for EACH jurisdiction. One just needs to do the legal research to find
the answer.

That being said, I would expect Yogi to support her partner Matt, out
of personal loyalty, so since we know what Matt thinks, we have pretty
good idea of what Yogi will say. http://www.yogisbooks.com/new-page/

This list isn't the forum for complex legal issues. I'm sure that if
Matt, or anyone else, is sufficiently outraged, a complaint has been,
or will be filed with the appropriate agency(ies).

All I see now is an attempt by Yogi and Matt to damage Mountain
Educations reputation and business.

Once again, this horse is dead. Lets stop beating it.