[pct-l] Pct-L Digest, Vol 79, Issue 4

echoplex echoplex at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 20:28:32 CDT 2014

Every person who creates a new thread about this topic with a new
subject line makes it really hard to filter unwanted emails from the
list and encourages people to unsubscribe completely.  I understand
not everyone is well versed on the etiquette of using internet
listservs, so consider this a polite, humble, and hopefully
informative request:  Please reply using the original subject line,
even if you choose to subscribe to the digest, it will make hundreds
of people's lives much better if you use that common courtesy.  Thank
you.