[pct-l] The first 30 miles in Oregon

Bill Weber billweberx at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 7 12:54:15 CDT 2014

Ok.. I found Devil's peak and the 7 mile trail.  I was looking at the wrong map section.  Thanks again.
Bill

On Monday, July 7, 2014 11:31 AM, Bill Weber <billweberx at yahoo.com> wrote:

Thanks again for the report.  I have concerns about the snow.  Where can I find Devil's Peak and the "7-Mile Trail" alternate?  I'm having trouble finding them on Half Mile's or Gutthooks maps.

Thanks!
Bill