[pct-l] More problem hikers

echoplex echoplex at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 16:05:51 CDT 2014

I bet he thinks Carrot Quinn was one of his freegans for wanting the
camera in the shower turned off, or all the hikers who've been hit
with the undisclosed $5 fee for picking up their mail and got put on
his little "wall of shame."  It's easy to feel victimized when you
conduct your business in an offensive unprofessional manner. I've got
this establishment at the top of my do-not-stop-at list. Wouldn't want
to be associated with hikers whose business they clearly do not want.