[pct-l] Journaling on the trail

dennis.phelan at gmail.com dennis.phelan at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 15:41:36 CDT 2014

Go to the blog of Erin Saver “walking with Wired”.  She is currently finishing the AT for her triple crown and is a renowned trail blogger and has done almost all of her blog entries while on the trail.  She uses an IPhone and carries a battery backup.  She also uses PC’s where they are available.  It is all in her blog.

Dennis

Sent from Surface