[pct-l] Browns Mtn shelter - mile 1770.5

Matt Signore mpsignore at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 04:42:41 CDT 2014

Just got water there last night use 2 hands on the handle pump like hell
for about 20 seconds into the gallon jug.  Whoever reported to Yogi that it
isn't working was wrong.

That person should have Googled " how to pump water" from their smart
phone.

It must be scary going through life being out smarted by cast iron water
pumps.